Mercedes A45 / CLA45 Nitron R1 Fully Adjustable Coilover Suspension Kit
Both the Mercedes A45 and CLA45 are solid handling cars for every day use, however when pushed through corners they don’t grip any where near what the chassis is capable of. At Carbonwurks we don’t just care about high performance Carbon Fibre parts, we also have a passion for performance and improving what has been installed on cars from factory. So here we are, bringing you one of, if not the highest quality suspension kits you could get your hands on – the Nitron R1 fully adjustable suspension kit co-developed with Carbonwurks.
Our development A45 has been back and forth to Nitron over the last 6 months. Nitron has been hard at work designing and manufacturing a suspension kit that is designed for the track yet fully useable on the road. Once we had our A45 back, it was straight into testing mode where we have come up with what we know is a great set-up that is useable for daily driving but would show up almost any car in the bends.
A few words from Nitron:
- The Nitron R1 system offers unrivalled performance and value with a design that gives drivers a wide range of effective, easy to use damping control.
- 2-Way combined damping adjustment. Developed from our full race suspension and sharing many components with the R3 system, the R1 offers exceptional performance, reliability and value for both road and track use. Widely praised by drivers around the world and respected for out-performing considerably more expensive suspension kits.
- R1 kits provides uncompromising quality, reliability and performance without the need for a remote canister. Fade-resistant and hand built with ultra-low friction components, the R1 shock is made to last on the road and track.
- The high-grade materials protect against corrosion whilst reducing weight. Every R1 kit is custom built, sprung and fully serviceable. Titanium and hard-anodised parts are hand built to last not only season after season, but also the harshest of winters.
- Carbonwurks Logo Laser-etched top mounts
- 2 way combined damping adjustment
- Ride height adjustment
- Camber adjustment on front top mounts (3-4 degrees negative camber possible)
- Mercedes A45 W176 – 2013 onwards
- Mercedes CLA45 W117 – 2013 onwards
- May also fit A250/CLA250 with 4-Matic systems
This is not usually a stocked part and each suspension kit is made to order. Normal lead time is around 4 weeks.