We use a selection of different courier services to ensure that wherever you live you know that you’ll receive your package as quickly and safely as possible. We’ve brought together some useful points to let you know how we ship our products, what happens and how it all works!
Customs & Tax
- You the customer will be responsible for any taxes, customs charges or any other charges that may be applicable or incurred when importing products into your particular country.
- All of our prices include UK VAT. We are a VAT Registered company
- VAT ID – 265 749 168
- EORI – GB265749168000
- Company Number – 9569309
General Shipping Info
- Most of our orders are shipped within 2 – 5 days of your order being received. We’ll keep you up to date with a personal email advising you of what is going.
- Some parts on our website (albeit classes as “In Stock”) are made to order. You’ll be kept up to date with the progress via email.
- We try to ship most in-stock items on a Next Day basis if ordered before 2pm. This is of course subject to availability and lead times.
- Once your package has been shipped you’ll receive an email from us with your tracking or consignment number and how to track it on its journey to you.
- We can’t be held liable for any delays with your package once it’s left us. This will be down to the courier that is used and where possible you will be able to track the progress of your shipment.
As the UK has now left the EU as part of Brexit you may encounter extra charges as part of importing this item in terms of extra Taxes, Customs and Import Duty. We can’t offer any guidance about how much this will be unfortunately.
If you decide to not pay them when the item is received in your country and reject the package (To return back to us) any extra charges we incur as a result of this will be taken from the balance / refund back to yourself when the product arrives back to us. We would rather explain this prior to shipping.
Shipping from the UK is quite quick but we are finding at the moment that packages are taking a bit of time to get through Customs Centres because of the above.
Please consider all of these points prior to purchase.
We always send items using insured and tracked methods, so there’s no risk to you at all. Just let us know about the problem immediately and we’ll arrange for a new part to be sent in exchange as soon as possible. Please ensure that you check the goods before accepting them from the courier or alternatively sign for the parcel as unchecked.
If the parts are in stock then dispatch usually can be the same or next day. Some parts however can be ordered on backorder but may take anywhere from 1-5 weeks to dispatch due to manufacturing times. Please be aware that estimated delivery times may vary depending on how busy the workshop is and that during particularly busy periods, these deadlines might be extended. Please ensure that you supply an e-mail address on ordering and we will e-mail you to notify you when your items have been dispatched. Once items have been dispatched, delivery within mainland UK is next day. International orders can take 2-6 days for delivery. We send all of our products using insured and tracked methods so there are no concerns for you if any products are lost or damaged in transit.