Carbon Fibre & Performance Parts Installation
This part is what we’re most proud of, our 5* Installation service! We’re all about quality here and this is reflected in not only our parts but also how we install the equipment to your vehicle. Attention to detail & meticulous planning ensure a perfect job.
We’re proud not only of our in-house team but all of our Carbonwurks Approved Centres throughout the UK.
All of our nationwide engineers and workshops are all Sub-Contracted to ourselves but come with the gleaming badge of approval from Carbonwurks. We don’t just find these guys from the Yellow Pages but rather having worked with them for the past ten years! We’ve started them off with small carbon fibre parts and worked them up towards the bigger and better upgrades like full carbon fibre bonnets and rear spoilers offering training & technical support along the way.
INSTALLATION AT OUR HQ
Most of the time we’ll always recommend that you come and visit us at our workshop here in Poole, Dorset if you’re able to. A lot of modern day vehicles need specialist installation or equipment that will need the vehicle to come and see us.
In every instance we’ll take a small deposit to book your vehicle in and get your specific part into our production schedule. Once the part has arrived we will get in touch and fully book you into our diary.
On the day of your installation we’ll complete a quick hand-over and walk-round your vehicle and then we’ll get to work. Once everything is all installed we’ll do a return hand-over and go through what we’ve done. When you’re happy we’ll take the final payment.
We realise that it may not always be convenient to drive down to us here in Poole, Dorset so we have various workshops dotted throughout the UK that you can visit for your installation.
Currently we have Carbonwurks Approved centres based in:
- The Wirral
If you’re lucky to live in London or the outskirts then our London Mobile Team can come to visit you at your location as long as you have access to a big double garage, workshop or unit. Sadly this service is only available in London or the outskirts and not elsewhere in the UK currently.
If you decide to go ahead with a Nationwide Install via one of our approved centres we’ve put together this handy guide for you to check out.
- Having found the parts or upgrades that you want, get in touch with us regarding compatibility and availability.
- We’ll confirm that your vehicle will be suitable for the parts you want.
- We’ll let you know the cost to Supply & Fit everything at your chosen location
- We’ll then contact the nearest workshop that is suitable to do the work that is needed and work out dates and times with them and you.
- Once everything is confirmed we’ll send you over the appropriate costs. Depending on the work needed we’ll either ask for payment in full or a deposit and this can all be done via the website or via bank transfer (The final payment will then be required one week prior to installation and before any parts are shipped out).
- Once the payment has been received we will get your parts into production unless they’re all ready completed and on the shelf.
- When all the kit is ready to ship out, we will ship it directly to the workshop in question due to the size of some of the parts.
- A job-sheet will be sent to yourself and your engineer confirming all the dates, times and where the installation will be taking place.
- Arrive at the chosen workshop and wait for the magic to happen!
Extra Notes & Info
- As mentioned above, all of our engineers our sub-contracted to us and all come with their own independent liability insurance that will cover them in case of any issues arising.
- Our normal installation booking in time is between 10 and 14 days depending on demand and location. This is subject to part availability.
- For our mobile installations in London or outskirts, we can’t work at the roadside – it’s not safe for our engineers!
- If using our London team and based on what you want doing, we may advise it’s not suitable to do the work at your location. In some instances, it’s not professional to take apart your vehicle whilst it’s blowing a gale or the possibility of the heavens opening. Much safer to do it in one of our centres.
- If you’re not able to visit us or one of our approved centres then don’t fret! We can supply you with all the correct equipment and you can then go to your local trusted independent garage for the fitment.
- Installation of Performance parts such as exhaust systems, suspension, remapping etc can only be facilitated at out HQ here in Poole due to the specialist equipment needed