Range Rover SVR 2018+ Quicksilver Active Valve Exhaust System
The Quicksilver Active Valve Exhaust System For The Range Rover 2018+ System Unlocks It’s Ultimate Performance Sound.
The 2018 on Range Rover Sport SVR is the ultimate performance SUV, but lacking in one department… the sound!
The Euro-spec models with Petrol Particulate Filters have robbed the car of its characteristic Supercharged V8 soundtrack. QuickSilver have the solution.
The QuickSilver Exhaust comprises 3 key ingredients:
- Active Valve rear sections with carbon tips,
- Non-resonated X-Pipe
- Sound Architect valve control.
The culmination is a robust V8 tone, massive improvement in volume and the autonomy to control the valves without interference from the car.
This system is also available to install on U.S. / Export spec SVR’s.
Installed into a 2020 Range Rover SVR
Installed into a 2023 Range Rover SVR
- Defined V8 sound with accentuated pops, bangs and burbles
- Sound Architect Standalone Valve Control for full autonomy over volume
- X-Pipe centre section for a robust V8 tone
- Improved throttle response
- QuickSilver Branded 100mm Carbon Tips
Due to the nature of this system it will need to be installed by a professional automotive mechanic with previous background on this type of system and this platform.
We are however able to offer installation of this item here at our garage in Poole, Dorset. Please get in touch so we can work out the costings for you
- Range Rover SVR – 2018+
- If you are unsure of fitment, please get in touch with us before purchasing. If you would like an up to date stock level check, please do get in touch.
- Not suitable for models with deployable tow-bar