Mercedes Benz Carbon Fibre Steering Wheel Trim
As nice as the original aluminium Mercedes wheel trim is, it just isn’t carbon fibre! The Carbonwurks carbon fibre replacement wheel trim sets the steering wheel off nicely with striking glossy carbon weave that can be admired all the time while in the car.
This carbon fibre wheel trim is based on an OEM part that is then made into a carbon part, this ensures OEM fitment and yet a stunning carbon part. The process is called lamination where the carbon weave is infused onto the existing trim and finished off in a high gloss lacquer.
Fitment is a direct swap, professional installation is recommended due to the airbag being handled but can be done by a proficient person in under 30 minutes.
- 1 x Carbon Fibre replacement steering wheel trim
- Mercedes Benz A Class W176 2012 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz B Class W246 2012 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz CLA Class W117 2013 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz GLA Class X156 2014 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz C Class W204 2011 – 2014
- Mercedes Benz E Class W212 2010 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz E Coupe W207 2010 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz CLS Class W218 2011 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz SLK Class R172 2011 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz SL Class R231 2011 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz GLK Class X204 2011 – Onwards
- These steering wheel trims are now made to order which can take between 3-4 weeks.