Mercedes Silver Carbon Fibre Mirrors
One of the most common Carbon Fibre parts that a manufacturer offers as a factory option is Carbon Fibre mirrors. Carbonwurks produce these same Carbon Fibre mirrors just without the ridiculous Manufacturer prices.
The Carbon Fibre mirrors are based on an OEM mirror that is then made into a carbon part, this ensures OEM fitment and yet a stunning carbon part. The process is called lamination where the carbon weave is infused onto the existing mirror, and then finished off with a high gloss lacquer. After which the carbon is hand polished and sealed in with a very high carnauba content wax from our partner Race Glaze to give both depth and protection.
A great part that not only can be seen from the outside but the weave will be on show every time you check your mirrors!
These particular mirrors use a special aluminium silver carbon fibre to give a very unique look that changes in depth depending on the lighting. Our exclusive range of carbon is using unique and special weaves to offer the customer something never seen before and something not available anywhere else.
Because these mirrors are unique and bespoke, we generally don’t hold much stock and produce to order. The normal lead time if not in stock is around 3-4 weeks.
Fitment is very straightforward and the Carbon mirrors are a direct replacement, none of those nasty stick-on covers here. Both Mirrors can be changed over in under 20 minutes. Professional installation however is still recommend.
*Installed pictures on the car are for illustration purposes*
- 2 x (1 set) Mercedes Silver Carbon Fibre replacement mirrors
- Mercedes Benz A Class W176 2012 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz B Class W246 2012 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz CLA Class W117 2013 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz GLA Class X156 2014 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz C Class W204 2007 – 2014
- Mercedes Benz E Class W212 & W207 2010 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz S Class W221 2007 – 2013
- Mercedes Benz GLK Class X204 2008 – Onwards
- Mercedes Benz CLS Class W218 2011 – Onwards