BMW M3 / M4 Carbon Fibre GTS Bonnet
The bonnet of the normal M3 / M4 lacks a bit of aggression and style in comparison to the M4 GTS. Carbonwurks now offer 100% full carbon fibre variants to bring that race car finish to any M3 or M4.
This part is a full carbon fibre piece which is double skinned for strength. Although the carbon fibre bonnet is produced by ourself, the vent is a genuine BMW part directly from the M4 GTS integrated into the product. Not only do the vents help with improved airflow through the engine bay, they look fantastic too!
There are a few main benefits to the carbon fibre bonnet:
- Weight saving – carbon is considerably lighter than aluminium and yet still very strong.
- Main middle vents to help with cooling and reducing engine bay temps, this in itself will yield added performance from cooler intake temps and helping with cooler operating temperatures.
- And of course, it looks incredible from every angle! The closest thing to full Motorsport cosmetics.
Fitting we suggest using a bodyshop that has knowledge of installing bonnets. The fitment is extremely good but there may be some small adjustments that are required such as alignment of hinges, brackets etc. The whole installation is achievable in under an hour.
The bonnet is an extremely well developed and tested part, don’t be fooled into thinking all carbon bonnets are the same. There is a real art to making a light and strong carbon bonnet, if not made correctly they can disintegrate at speed which has been seen with cheaply made parts. Here at Carbonwurks we only produce and sell quality parts, don’t except cheap imitations. Please note there will be a approximately a 4 week lead time as we generally don’t stock many of these.
- 1 x GTS carbon fibre bonnet with integrated vent
- BMW M3 / M4 – 2014 onwards
For international orders, please get in touch for a more accurate shipping quote.