BMW M2 / M3 / M4 / M5 / M6 Carbon Fibre LED Steering Wheel – Forged Carbon Fibre & Alcantara
Here at Carbonwurks we are now producing carbon fibre steering wheels. This particular listing if for a BMW M Performance steering wheel including the race pack LED shift lights and telemetry screen. The lead time is between 4-6 weeks to produce, we will create a wheel to your exact specification whether that be different materials and colours on the grips, different colour stitching or something else custom that you may like (coloured carbon, stripes or pin-striping on the carbon)
The LED Race Pack
This clever module connects to the on board diagnostics (OBD) via a separate bluetooth connection bringing to life extra information to inform the driver. The Race Pack includes the following features:
- Engine temperatures
- Battery voltage
- Vehicle speed
- Engine load/Turbo pressure
- Fuel remaining
- Lap timer
(These readouts can be altered to suit as well as brightness, shifter lights coming on at different points etc)
Some models of vehicles may have slightly different features depending on version of car, year of production etc.
If you have ever wanted to bring the feel of Motorsport even closer to your road car, this is the closest thing you will get.
We are selling our wheels on an exchange basis. This means that you will receive a brand new wheel to your specification and in exchange you return your original stock wheel after the fitting. When contacted to chose your specification, you will be asked to pay an additional £500 deposit which is fully refunded after we receive your original wheel. If you fail to send us your original wheel within 10 days of receipt you will not get the deposit payment back.
- 1 x BMW M2/3/4/5/6 Carbon Fibre LED race pack steering wheel.
- 1 x Wiring harness
- 1 x Telemetry ECU
- BMW M2 F87 – 2016 onwards
- BMW M3 F8x – 2014 onwards
- BMW M4 F8X- 2014 onwards
- BMW M5 F10 – 2011-2016
- BMW M6 F06/12/13 – 2012-2018
- Due to the airbag needing to be removed we recommend professional fitting. The LED race pack connects to the OBD port with an additional wiring loom (can still plug into to use the OBD port) and connects to the telemetry screen via bluetooth. The only hard-wiring will be 1 ground wire and 1 live wire, everything else is via bluetooth.